Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Made my day

So since the last time I wrote on my blog I have been having some hard times filled with drama, which i do not want to discuss. I will only say that when I came to college I thought I left middle school antics behind me but i guess not. However since the drama began I have been down in the dumps. I do not really like Wingate University anymore because it is too drama filled as well as it does not have a fantastic history department (the history department stinks). I kind of want to transfer next year and go back to New York. The only problem is my friends....

My friends are the best in the world and I would do anything for them as would they for me. If I am to stay (which is most likely the scenario) it would be because of them. Next year will be so much better because we will living together in an apartment which I am really excited about! Oh so I have been down in the dumps and just not happy. However my friend Kathryn wrote me a letter and sent it me in the mail. So when I went to check my mail I found a letter from her and it just made me smile and realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends who truly care about me! Her note to me just made my day and gave me a whole new perspective on college. It may not be the best college for my major but it was the best college for me to go to because I made some great friends.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you and I'm so glad that you decided to come here! I can't wait for our apartment next year!!!

    ReplyDelete